Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've been driving by a 1959 "barn fresh" Chevrolet Truck for the past week. Every day I think, "I should stop and take a look at that." Today, I finally did.

The truck has Colorado plates on it. It is sitting on US 36 in the mile stretch between Ohio State Route 121 and Ohio State Route 127, just south of Greenville, Ohio.

There is no price on the truck, and no one came out of the house eager to make me an offer I couldn't refuse.
The truck is sooo ugly its pretty cool. Not only is it a stepside, it is a longbed.


The truck would look pretty cool with a lowered stance, steelie wheels, wide whitewalls, and a nostalgically weathered logo on the doors.

Of course one would have to put some mexican blankets over the worn out seat and put an extra long gear shift arm with some sic looking gear shift knob!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!