Monday, August 18, 2008

More Pictures from Aesthetic Finishers Open House



I've seen this Ford Tudor around last year. Check out the bullet holes in the hubcap on the spare! It also has some real bullet holes around the rear window....but they are shot FROM THE INSIDE?!?! Sounds like a very unhappy backseat driver to me!




Well, as I've said in yesterday's post, I took A LOT of pictures at the Aesthetic Finishers 2008 Open House/Customer Appreciation Day in Piqua, Ohio. I haven't heard the final numbers, but I would guess that the total number of vehicles at this year's event was similar to last year in which they had over 1800 cars.




I've been seeing more and more early VW bugs at shows. This one has a ragtop just like Herbie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!