Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Couple of "Big Bangs"...

I'm trying to finish up the AFI set of postings. I FINALLY got the time to figure out the problems with my high speed wireless Internet connection....so....I thought I'd end this set of photos like they end a Fourth of July fireworks display....A GRAND FINALE WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF PHOTOGRAPHS IN A COUPLE OF POSTINGS.

The cool thing is, I have a lot of new stuff to upload for future Suede and Chrome postings. Highlights of upcoming posts include: Nose Art pictures from a recent trip to the Wright Patterson Airforce Museum in Dayton, Ohio, pictures taken of a cool original Model T pickup I ran across in the back of a local service station, pictures of recent updates to Ol' Blue, and more event pictures from local shows!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

Scruffy




My dad's custom work on the tail lights of his 47 Chevrolet.

A rare Kaiser.
Crazy custom tail lights on a 50's Thunderbird.
Another pic for Mustang Mike!

I saw this and thought, "I'm not sure I've ever seen a 1958 Impala Sedan Delivery".
If I'm not mistaken, this was an original color choice.

This awesome looking Studebaker was for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!