Monday, August 25, 2008

More AFI...

My father had a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury. This Belvedere is a very similar body style.



This roadster had an interesting engine. At first glance it appears it may be a flathead, but notice how the exhaust manifold exits from the top of the block. After talking with the owner, we learned it is from an early Cadillac.

I really like the look of a wide whitewall, black rim, and chrome spyder hubcap with chrome lugnuts.
I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Corvettes. I don't think you should do ANY body modifications. As you can imagine, I'm not real "keen" on the headlight mods on this pearl white Corvette.



I thought I had taken a picture of the tail lights of this Thunderbird. This thing had a lot of modifications. Check out the grille teeth! This car had Edsel tail lights!
Cadillac tail lights on a Chevrolet Impala.


Sometimes body modifications can be very sutle (custom tail lights, gas flap, etc.), but can make a big difference in the overall look of the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!