Friday, August 22, 2008

Can You Believe....More AFI Photos?!?!



My father spent some time talking with the owner of this Chevrolet. This will be a high $$$ rod when he is completely finished.


Hey, what can I say? I throughly enjoyed the afternoon in Piqua, Ohio at the 5th Annual Aesthetic Finishers Open House!



I might add that I think highly of the staff at AFI. Last school year, I emailed them with a request for our Positive Behavior Incentive Program at the Middle School. They graciously donated 6 tee-shirts! The students who received them ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! Thanks again to the outstanding staff at AFI!



Hope you are enjoying the photographs! I'm not even 1/2 way through!!!!


Scruffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!