Friday, February 5, 2010

Unbelievable Models and Photography

YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS PHOTO ALBUM! Let me repeat: YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS PHOTO ALBUM!

I have several friends that like to build scale models. I also have a few friends that are into photography. Both groups have been featued on Suede and Chrome from time to time. But...I was absolutely blown away when my friend Pontiac Dave sent me this link to Michael Paul Smith's flickr album containing LOADS of photographs of his models.


The detail is unbelievable, the backgrounds are unbelievable, the realism is unbelievable....and did I mention...these photographs are unbelievable.

This is by far the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Thanks Michael for sharing this incredible album documenting your art.

*Wow! Looking back through these photographs this morning, I am still overwhelmed by the detail and realism. Readers, make sure you expand the photographs to screen size to get the full detail of these incredible photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!