Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still More From the 2010 Motorama.

Lots and lots of cool stuff at this year's event. Always cool to see a nice mix of familiar cars and ones that I've never seen before.
 

  
 No matter how many times I see Scott Linder's Krylon Special it's always cool. Scott told me he put on his longjohns, battled the elements, and DROVE his little roadster to the show! I've seen Scott do the same at the past two GodSpeed Blanket Runs...some might say the guy is a bit "loco".
 
Rocky Hodges had his '39 at this year's event. If you've been reading Suede and Chrome for awhile, I'm sure Rocky's car is familiar, as I followed this build throughout it's construction. If you're new to this site, you might want to go back through the archives to learn more about this cool ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!