Thursday, February 11, 2010

A True "Barn Find"

Yesterday, I posted some pictures a car buddy sent me of what appears to be just another chicken bard on a farm in Langley, B.C. Today I thought I'd show you what else is housed in the building.
WOW! I'm wondering why I've never gotten into the chicken business?!?! What a very KOOL collection. Thanks Pontiac Dave for sending this set of photographs!

Just a couple days until we head to the World of Wheels/Motorama 1962 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. From what I've heard from a couple of Indy car buddies...this year's Motorama promises to be BIGGER than ever. I have also made hotel reservations in Detroit for the Autorama there. Hopefully we've seen the last of major winter weather in the midwest, and we'll be able to make the drive to Detroit in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:13 PM

    Just wondering if you know if the "Chicken Farm" in Langley, BC opens it's doors to the public. If so where can I find information to get out there and check out the cars.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!