Thursday, February 18, 2010

More from the 2010 Indy World of Wheels

I'm a fan of good airbrush art. And this 1996 Caprice didn't disappoint. The custom paint work on this motorcycle tank was pretty kool as well.

I'm always thinking about what other people would think was cool when I'm at a show. Unfortunately, my father wasn't able to go with us on this trip, but I thought he would appreciate this Plymouth Fury.
My wife was with me on our recent trek to Indianapolis, and she thought this cotton candy rod was something she could see herself driving.
I on the other hand, really liked this green apple bobber. Starting tomorrow, I'll begin posting pictures taken in my favorite area of the World of Wheels show...Motorama 1962, hosted by the Indy Road Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!