Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Few Cool Pictures

Well, hope you've enjoyed some of the "filler" I've been posting the past couple of weeks. It won't be long until I'll be "back at it", posting pictures taken at shows and cruise-ins in the Midwest United States. I would like to thank all the readers and friends that have sent emails and links to help me fill the void caused by a lack of shows in this area during the winter months.

Yesterday, I posted some cool locomotive pictures. Today I thought I'd start posting some cool photographs the same friend sent me. I'm going to need some cool stuff to fill the next couple of weeks until the Motorama 1962 show in Indianapolis, Indiana on February 13th. If you've got some photographs or a link that you think is "Suede and Chrome Worthy", drop me an email at scruffyratrods@hotmail.com

1938 Buick and Harley Earl
1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt
1951 Buick LeSabre
 
1951 Hudson Hornet


1951 Studebaker Champion


1951 Chrysler K310
Man, these pictures are kool. How cool was it when each make of car had a very distinct look? Now most new cars look like they've come from the same cookie cutter. More unique vintage car pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!