Saturday, February 13, 2010

Heading to Indy Motorama 1962 Today!

Man....I can't believe it's FINALLY February 13th! Lookin' forward to spending the day with my wife and several guys from our car club (and their wives) at the World of Wheels/Motorama 1962 in Indianapolis today! You can bet I'm taking my digital camera and plenty of batteries to the show.

In the meantime...I found a few pictures and a short video (sorry for the quality, I took it with an old digital camera) that I took a couple of years ago at the Rebel Run in Lima, Ohio. The Rebel Run is an AWESOME car show, but they also have vintage dirt track racing throughout the day as well. Hope you enjoy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!