Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Good Stuff from the Lucky 7 Cruisers Show...

Ya like bikes? Well dog, there were several nice rides at this show, I'll be posting a few more tomorrow.
I've been running into the owner of this sweet ride throughout the summer. My guess is I'll see him again in Eaton, Ohio and on Broadway in downtown Greenville, Ohio.
I'm pretty sure this is the same coupe I saw a few months ago in the parking lot of Bob Evans in Muncie, Indiana. I threw a HubGarage decal and a "Suede and Chrome" business card on his front seat. I hope he has had the opportunity to check out both!
When is the last time you've seen a Dodge Daytona at a car show? We don't see many here in the mid-west. Pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!