Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last Pictures from Eaton 2009

Well, it's hard to believe it, but I've finally posted all 90+ pictures taken at the Eaton, Ohio show. This Opel GT with a v8 stuffed between the frame rails was pretty sweet.
Yeah I know, I've already posted 2 other pictures of this beautiful 1950 Chevrolet. But did I tell you it was my favorite car at the show? lol

I will definitely try to add this event onto my calendar for next year. And who knows, I might even bring the Nifty Fifty over.

This may be the end of photos from Eaton, but come back tomorrow. I'll begin posting some of the MANY pictures I took at this year's Rolling 50s show in Greenville, Ohio....And the Nifty Fifty even made it out of the garage for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!