Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Visual Overdose from Eaton, Ohio 2009

I really like the chop, shave, and rim/tire combination on this Ford Sedan.
Wow! This little black Ford convertible was fantastic. Love the red steelies and wide whites!
I used to have a 67-72 chevy fleetside short bed, I actually learned to drive in one. I still think they make a pretty kool shop truck.
Have you ever known a girl that was so ugly she was uniquely beautiful? 'nuff said here. :)
I really liked the looks of this Chevrolet pickup truck. The patina, faded door logo, whitewall/wheel combo, along with a killer stance made this stovebolt one kool truck.
This late '40s Chevy coupe had a unique paint scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!