Monday, September 14, 2009

Eaton, Ohio 2009

Holy Moley! A hubgarage buddy told me about an annual car show in Eaton, Ohio. I'd never heard of it, but thought it sounded like a good one. So...I packed up the family and headed across the border to Eaton. Eaton is right on US 35, not far across the stateline from Richmond, Indiana. It's also not very far from the Middle School that I work at.


Take a close look at this little chevy pickup. It's not what it first appears to be. This S-10 had some serious customizing and old school flare.


Wow! How could I not have heard about this show before?!?!?! There were 650+ vehicles parked around the town square and along every side street. A live band was cranking out some boss tunes and people were everywhere.

There were hot rods, muscle cars, traditional hot rods, rat rods, pro street, 4x4s, customs, you name it.
As you can imagine, old Scruffy really digs this '50 Chevy!

Man, this Rambler 2-door wagon was nice!

Do I even need to tell you how much I liked this Chevy?

Lots more photographs in the days to come from the 2009 Eaton, Ohio show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!