Monday, September 28, 2009

Bucketload from Greenville 2009


















Thought I'd try to SQUEEZE (editors note: Wow...when I typed "squeeze" I didn't mean literally! Sorry for the jumbled pictures if you viewed this post this morning. The problem should be fixed now.) a few more pictures into today's post. Lots of good stuff still waiting patiently on my hard drive. It's hard to believe this many sik rides showed up for a show in little ol' Greenville, Ohio. (side note: Greenville is the site of the signing of the Treaty of Greenville, and the birthplace of Annie Oakley a.k.a. Little Miss Sureshot....google 'em, ya might learn something interesting.)

Over 675 cars and trucks! Realize due to the nature of this blog, I didn't even take many pictures of all the cool 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and newer stuff that was at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!