Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Pics from Indy Auto Show


Well, it appeared that the new Chevrolet Camaros drew the most attention of any vehicle at the show, and in my opinion rightly so. This metallic orange SS with flat black ralley stripes was pretty sweet.


What cracked me up was the attention this one got...It's the "Transformer" edition, complete with an autobot logo on the fender and in the wheel centers. It's amazing to me that you can link a car with a movie/toy and get this kind of reaction. Makes me wonder what kind of kool cars would come out of Detroit if the put some Mattel executives in high offices in the automotive industry. Personally, I think there are SEVERAL 'Hotwheels' that I would be interested in driving.

Well, I wish I would have gotten a better side angle on this Cadillac. They call it a new design, but it's basically a glorified station wagon.


My wife used to drive a 1995 Eagle Talon AWD Tsi. It was a pretty quick and nimble little car. Thought I'd snap this picture for her of the 2010 Eclipse.

The new Miata. I've always called this a "chick car"...(sorry if you own one and have a "Y" chromosome). As you can see from the picture, this chick seems to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!