Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hall of Fame Legends Website


Man....it's always amazing to me what you can run across when you are surfing the Internet. Take the Hall of Fame Legends Website for instance. The other day, I was sitting at the computer doing a little 'googling' and I came across Jonnie King's site. Man this site is chalked full of KOOL! I have since corresponded with Jonnie and he tells me he works on the site about 8 hours a day!

The site has LOTS of links from Jonnie's radio interviews with some customizing greats. Barris, Starbird, Winfield, Bo Huff, etc. etc. It also contains a TON of links to alot of other related sites.

I've bookmarked the site and visited it a few times and have BARELY scratched the surface of all that it contains. You've got to block off a chunk of time, grab a couple sodas, lock yourself in a room with your computer and sit back and enjoy this site! Very kool!

http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/

Thanks Jonnie for allowing me to post a link to your site on Suede and Chrome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!