Monday, January 11, 2010

Indianapolis Autoshow..What a Let Down!

Well, I had the opportunity to go with a few car friends down to the annual Indianapolis Autoshow a couple of weekends ago. I hadn't been in a couple of years, and thought it might be interesting to see what the automobile manufacturers have coming down the pipe after all of the fall out of 2009.



Let me tell you, I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED! No concept cars, no new models, limited models, and several missing manufacturers this year....(no Jaguar, no Mercedes, no Nissan, no Hummer). Usually there is SOMETHING that gets me excited and gives me something to look forward to in the coming year. NOT THIS YEAR! I left the event $14 dollars poorer (cost of admission for my oldest son and I), feeling even more disillusioned about the current state of the automotive industry.


The "bright point" of the day was these 2 Cobras. Built by a "licensed" Shelby garage in Ross, Ohio. You can get "kool" and over 500 horsepower for a mere $89,000.00. For more information, you can visit T&E Legendary Classics, LLC website at: www.teshelbycobra.com

Although disappointed, I did manage to take a few more pictures. Come back tomorrow to see a few more shots from this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!