Saturday, January 2, 2010

12th Annual Hotrod Restoration and Trade Show - Indianapolis

 Just ran across this website and thought I'd pass it along. I had no idea there was a hotrod trade show, let alone so close to me! Apparently, this show has been going on for the past 11 years. This year's event will be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, March 11-13, 2010.



From reading the website, it looks like attendance is free. You can check out more information by clicking on the following website:



http://www.hotrodshow.com/


This looks like something I need to put on my list of "to do's" this year!

1 comment:

  1. I have been 1 time and it is well worth the trip to Indy. I hope to be there this year.

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!