Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow! Just noticed it's been a few days since my last post. This time of year gets pretty busy for a middle school principal. Lots of stuff to get finished before the end of the school year, lots of planning for end of the year events, and already working on things for next school year. Man....I'm certainly glad the weather is warming up and the car shows and cruise ins have started. Helps me keep my sanity.

Well, thought I'd make one final post of some pictures I took at the IVY Tech show in Richmond, Indiana a couple of weekends ago. I'm packing to leave with the 8th grade class this evening to head to Washington D.C. Won't be back to late Friday night, so I doubt I'll post anything until Saturday or Sunday. There are a couple area shows this coming weekend, but as old as Ol' Scruffy's getting, this class trip may wear hard on me and cancel and thoughts of taking the Nifty Fifty anywhere this weekend.
Hey, for some reason I'm having trouble uploading pictures today from my laptop. If you want to see some more pictures from the recent Richmond, Indiana show, check out the "Country Cruiser's" website: by following this link

Have a GREAT week. I'll have my camera with me in D.C.....ya never know when ya might run across something that is "Suede and Chrome worthy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!