Friday, May 22, 2009

Nifty Fifty Down, Beatersville Trip on Hold....

Well, the wife and I am supposed to be packing our bags for Louisville tonight. EVERYTHING is currently on hold while the little guy we adopted a few years ago goes through some tests. I received a call from my wife at about 2 this afternoon. She was on her way to the elementary school. She had received a call that our adopted son was having a seizure. By the time she got to school, it was over. They said it lasted about 5 minutes.

She called our doctor and he sent her to the ER. We thought they would want to do a CAT scan, but now it sounds like they will just do some blood work. We knew that he had been on some seizure meds before we got him (he was 4 when we flew out to Seattle to bring him home). He's been with us for 3 years and he has never had a seizure. We'll have to wait to see how this weekend turns out. May have to scrap Beatersville trip.

The little guy has A LOT of health issues. Williams Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Abused and taken away from his mother at one. Neglected in Foster Care....etc. We would appreciate your prayers!

Got the radiator pulled out of the Nifty Fifty last evening. Didn't have my digital camera, so I snapped a couple of pictures with my cell phone. As you can see from the photographs, I've got a leak in the center of the reservoir. I've got a buddy that's going to try to fix it before I have to spend a lot of $$$. There are a couple of shows in the next couple of weeks I wanted to take her to....We'll have to see how that goes.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Scruffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!