Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beatersville 2009 Post #3


Man...As I walked around the Beatersville Show with my wife and younger brother, I couldn't help but wish I had driven the Nifty Fifty to the show. But with the radiator currently out of the car, I'll have to shoot for next year's event.

Lots of kool patina graced the fenders of several of the cars at this year's show.

I remembered seeing this sweet little panel truck down in Nashville, Indiana at last year's Hillbillies and Hotrods event.

Talk about kool patina! This little rat had the right look!

Here are a couple shots of another great looking rod!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree that we must invite all rodders and custom car builders to the car shows. If I go to a show and only see trailer queens, I am a bit disappointed. The show wasn't complete. And I must say it was you, my friend, who gave me the appreciation for the Rat Rods and have opened my eyes up to a new line of "classics." Someday, we will meet...Mustang Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments Mustang Mike! I'm glad you've seen traditional hot rods and rat rods in a "new light".

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!