Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And still MORE from the Rolling 50's Spring Cruise

Here are a few more pictures taken in the Kroger parking lot in Greenville, Ohio last Saturday evening.
I've seen most of these cars before at area shows, and many have been pictured in Suede and Chrome before. I really like this '39 Chevrolet Sedan. I'd like it even more with a different paint scheme.

Can ya go wrong with a Willys?

Hey! How did this picture of a Mopar slip into a blog dedicated to hot rods?!?!!? :)
Since my father owns a 1947 Chevrolet coupe, we've checked out this convertible SEVERAL times over the last few years. Still a great looking car.

This '33 Plymouth Sedan is for sale. I really didn't get a chance to look it over very well 'cause "Ma and Pa" were sitting inside!
I looked at SEVERAL pictures of this custom "in the works" last fall at a car show. The owner is the grandfather of a former student of mine. It was good to see that he has it finished and on the road. LOTS of modifications....Can you believe this started out as a '50 Chevy like mine?

This sedan delivery is from Ansonia, Ohio. I've seen it at a lot of cruise-ins and area shows over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!