Monday, May 11, 2009

Rolling 50's Spring Cruise-In, Greenville, Ohio




This Chevy wasn't in the show, but we parked beside it in the parking lot.

Well, the weather was a bit chilly Saturday afternoon, so I decided not to drive the Nifty Fifty over to Greenville, Ohio Saturday evening for the annual Rolling 50's Spring Cruise-In.

The cruise-in was held in the Kroger grocery parking lot, from 5 to 8 pm. I had to be in Arcanum, Ohio @ 7 pm, so my oldest son and I headed to the cruise-in before I made the trip to Arcanum.

The weather was actually WARMER during the cruise-in than it had been in the afternoon. As we walked around, we saw several familiar faces and cars. Lots of cars from the Arcanum, Ohio area were in attendance

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:32 AM

    nice rides. I'm from G-ville and plan on being at the fair grounds on fathers day for the big show there.

    [IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab27/4_SPEED/025-1.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!