Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beatersville 2009 Post #6

Alright, for those of you who endured the ramblings of yesterday's post, thought I'd shut up today and just let you enjoy some more kool pictures for the Beatersville Show. Heck, I even uploaded 7 PICTURES for today's post instead of my traditional 5. Enjoy.
(Editors Note: Just found out today that the rat rod pictured above belongs to a guy I know! I had heard he was building a rat rod, and had wanted to stop and see it. Today, (June 6th) he showed me a picture and I said...."Hey! Did you have this at Beatersville!?!?! I not only saw it, I took a picture of it! Too funny! GREAT lookin' car Adam! Can't wait to have a chance to look it over again now that I know who it belongs to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!