Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beatersville, Here We Come!

 
Well, the wife and I will be packing our bags and heading south this weekend to Louisville, KY. Unfortunately, I've decided to leave the Nifty Fifty in the garage, as I haven't had a chance this week to investigate the origin of last weekend's radiator leak. Nonetheless, I'm excited to be heading to our first "Beatersville" Car and Bike Show. The annual event is held at the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville. The show features ONLY traditional hot rods and rat rods. NO BILLET or trailer queens at this show!
The schedule of events for the show are as follows:
10:00 Gates open
1:00 Intro Miss Beatersville Contestants(voting begins)
1:15 Th' Empires perform
2:15 Hambone performs
3:15 King Sonic performs
4:00 Car show judging begins
4:15 The Alphabet Bombers perform
5:15 Mandy Marie and The Cool Hand Lukes perform
6:15 Awards
6:30 Crown Miss Beatersville

Let me know if you are planning to be at the show. I'm hoping to have some Hub decals and VIP passes to hand out.

Have a GREAT week!

Scruffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!