Thursday, October 18, 2007

What would you do with a spare $15,000??

Since sweet ride is currently listed on eBay. The guy has "no reserve" on it, but the starting bid has been set at $15,000.00. To me...this is a joke. How can you say there is no reserve if no one can bid on it unless they bid $15,000.00?!?!
This thing is definitely sswwweeeeet!. Right in line with the styling that I'm "into" at this point in my life. This is the type of car I enjoy seeing at car shows. I like the "rats" too, but I would rather see a retro-styled rod that someone has taken the time to complete the body work on. Don't get me wrong....no trailer queens for me, just a nice "bare bones" driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!