Saturday, October 20, 2007

Alot of Cool Bobbers

Driving home from a middle school football game this afternoon, I went through a small Ohio town known for it's Pizza joint/bar. I was amazed to see a group of what I would guess to be close to 150 - 200 bikes lining all four corners at the intersection of the US highway and the road that intersect at the place. As I passed through the town, most of the bikers were mounting their rides and strapping on their helmets. It wasn't too long after that, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a string of motorcycle headlamps for as far as I could see.








This experience got me thinking about bikes again. When I got home, I got online and registered to win the Sunoco/Orange County Chopper/NASCAR bike that will be given away in December 2007. I also went to email and did a search for "bobber". Here are some photographs of the bikes that I saw that are in the "style" that I would prefer. Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!