Friday, October 19, 2007

My father-in-law's motorcycle


My father-in-law has had this Honda for years. I believe he told me it is a 1967 model. The problem is he could not get it running. He had a neighbor that moved in

10 years or so ago. The neighbor told him he thought he could fix the bike, so he took it, and it sat in his garage until a couple of summers ago. When the neighbor moved, my father-in-law went over and found his bike among the neighbor's "stuff".

My friend who I've 'blogged' about several times told my father-in-law he thought he could get it running. What the neighbor couldn't do in 8 or 9 years, my friend was able to do in an afternoon. He then cleaned the bike up a bit, put a low gloss, metalflake grey paint job on it, and added a few tribal decals. The result is not the prettiest thing to look at, but it is fun to ride around on a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!