Sunday, October 14, 2007

More pictures from Bradford




I've been trying to upload some more pictures from our day at the Bradford Pumpkin show for some time. For some reason, I occasionally have trouble with this feature on Blogger. My guess is that I'm trying to upload a lot of data using a phone line. My brother-in-law, who lives next door recently bought a wireless connection package. I am concerning purchasing the hardware I need to tap into his system. He claims it has a 1000 ft radius....we'll see.

At any rate, I will try to get a few more pictures loaded if I have to upload them ONE AT A TIME! I hope my "faithful readers" appreciate the time I'm putting into this blog. (I know my wife doesn't! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!