Saturday, October 6, 2007

Additonal pictures from Aesthetic Finishers Open House in Piqua, OH

Ran across some additonal pictures from the AFI open house. It was a fantastic day and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to go next summer.

I'd like to personally thank the owner of AFI, Bill Coomer. I sent an email to AFI the other day with a request for some tee-shirts for a program for At-Risk students I run at the Middle School were I work. I was very grateful when an AFI employee named Crystal promptly answered my email and told me that Bill thought my program was great and they would be glad to donate some tee-shirts.

I drove to Piqua yesterday and picked up SIX middle school-sized tee-shirts in a variety of styles. THANKS BILL AND CRYSTAL!!! My students will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!