Sunday, January 23, 2011

Virtual Wrenchin'

Well, as most Suede and Chrome readers know, many gearhead types always have a project or two that they are working on at any given time. For me, not only am I always continuing to make improvements to the Nifty Fifty, but I'm also always working on improvements to this site. That passion for both automobiles and digital design has given me the opportunity to meet lots of kool folks over the years, as well as work on a few projects for others.

One such project currently in the works is a business website for The Sketch Pad in Cincinnati, Ohio. Owner and operator, "Taz" Henschen specializes in everything from logo design, screen print apparel, pinstriping, low brow art, glass etching, and wall murals. I met "Taz" several years ago at the "Ducktail Run" in Gas City, Indiana. Since that time, I've run into him at various events across the midwest, and my wife and I had an opportunity to visit his shop for his Open House and Rat Rod and Rust Queen Calendar Release Party last fall.

Taz's "Voodoo Trucker" Chevy pickup

 
Examples of Sketch Pad work
Keep watching for updates on this project in the coming weeks! If you are interested in a website for your business, Let's talk! send me an email for more information.

Here is the link to the site...Let me know what you think!
www.sketchpadonline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!