Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vintage Torque: 2010 Hunnert Car Pileup Video


WOW! John Wells and his crew hit the nail on the head with great video coverage of what was in my opinion the "BEST Hunnert Car Pileup EVER". After overcrowding issues in Morris, IL. last year (to the point of being closed down by the Illinois State Police), The Chrome Czars made the decision to move the 9th Annual Hunnert Car Pileup to the grounds of Progress City in Decatur, IL.

The move was embraced by Decatur and several pre and post show events were scheduled. The results, top off with BEAUTIFUL weather, resulted in a FANTASTIC event!!!!

This is the second year that I've had the opportunity to attend the event, and the second year that I've been able to get a copy of the Vintage Torque event DVD. Coming home and trying to describe the event to family and car club brothers is a really difficult task. Instead, what I do, is say, "Brother, you need to watch this video!" Typically, I'll give them the video to watch, then have to BEG to get it back! hahaha

Those of you that are regular readers of Suede and Chrome know that I try to get to a lot of local events in the Indiana/Ohio area. Then, I try to schedule a few longer trip events throughout the car show season. The Hunnert Car Pile up is one event that I plan to keep on my calendar. In my mind, it's one of the best annual events in the Midwest United States, and Vintage Torque has done a GREAT JOB of capturing the "feel" of the event on video. Therefore, I'm giving this video the Suede and Chrome "5 Wrenches of Approval" label!
To order your copy of the 2010 Vintage Torque Hunnert Car Pileup DVD, or to check out the wide selection of other cool Vintage Torque Videos, check out the Vintage Torque website at: www.vintagetorque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!