Monday, January 24, 2011

Service Stations from the 1920's

Well, I've finally done it! I've finally went through all of the pictures that I took at events through the fall of 2010. I'll be looking for cool stuff to post in the next couple of weeks, but don't worry. Our car club plans to head to the Indianapolis World of Wheels the second weekend in February. And you can bet I'll be taking lots of good pics...especially in the Motorama 1963 area hosted by the Indy Road Rockets!

Thought I'd post some really cool pictures that a friend sent me. These pictures were taken back in the 1920's...back when they were called "SERVICE" stations! Very cool stuff...hope you enjoy them as much as I did.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!