Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Stop @ DaddyKatz

Well, if I lived closer to Dayton, I'm sure Bill will get real sick of seeing me in his shop. But that fact that I'm about an hour and a half away, keeps me away and makes any visit that I do get and enjoyable one. Seems like every time I stop in to see the folks at DaddyKatz, I'm always amazed with something new. I'm also always left with the same question..."Where the heck does Bill find this stuff?!?!?" I was most intrigued with the 60's bamboo and tiki furniture that Bill had during this past visit. Hey...this stuff would look really cool in "man cave" or a 60's themed basement. Good stuff Bill!

Make sure you come back tomorrow, as I will be starting a new set of pictures taken during this year's GodSpeed Blanket Run in Brownsburg, Indiana. We made some pretty cool stops this year, you won't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!