Sunday, April 11, 2010

Totally Incredible Automobiles!!!

Hey...avid readers know I like home-built traditional hotrods that you can DRIVE...but I would be lying if I denied the fact that this was one of the absolute koolest cars at the show. Man! This 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan had it all going on. Beautiful paint, great wheel and tire combo, perfect stance...AWESOME.
And while I'm using the word...AWESOME...how about this flawless Chevrolet fleetside?!?!?!? Incredible! If memory serves me right, I believe this little truck graced the cover of Classic Trucks a month or so ago.
 Believe it or not...I've still got a few more pictures from Indy left to post in the next day or so. Come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!