Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thanks to Eric @ Steele Rubber!!!!

It was really cool to see all kinds of vendors and products related to the automotive industry....but I wasn't expecting to see this! You can learn more about the limited runs of Hotrod Coffee at www.HotRodCoffeeCompany.com
 Steele Rubber had a great display. Thanks again to Steele Rubber and Eric for their invitation for me and a few other members of the Righteous Rodders Motor Club to be a part of this very kool event!
O.k....I found this ratrod to be VERY kool! The longer I stood and looked at it from different angles, the more cool and creative things I found on it. Check out that sweet revolver shift column!
And how about hiding the rear air-ride suspension in an old wooden trunk?!?! Too kool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!