Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oops...I Was Wrong!

Well, yesterday I thought I had one more set of pictures from Indianapolis, but I forgot that after we came back from the Hotrod & Restoration Show in Indy, we stopped by the home of a fellow club member to see his new project. He bought this Chevrolet 3/4 ton flatbed pickup and plans to fix it up and give it a hotrod feel. Flat blue paint and painted steelies...should look pretty cool when he is done. I'll be following the build as he works on it and reporting his progress on Suede and Chrome.

Come back tomorrow, as I will begin posting pictures taken at Bubba's/ISRA Pre-Easter Open House recently held at Linder's Fuel Injection on Main Street in Speedway, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!