Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Car Jokes?



A reader sent me the following "car joke" today. I got to thinking....I wonder if anyone else has any car-related humor. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one:

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out, there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Jerk. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires! So I called him a Gutless pig. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote but I didn't care, my car was parked around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!