Saturday, January 24, 2009

1993 Olds Old School and an Aerostar Army Truck?!?!

Well, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Not much happening in the middle of an Indiana January related to cars. And...I haven't had much of a chance to surf the Net for interesting car items because a buddy of mine "introduced me" to Facebook. WOW! Over the past couple of days Ol' Scruffy has reconnected with several childhood and college chums. Pretty sweet.

Anyway, I decided that I would try to surf for something interesting this evening and ran across the Maberry Hotrod Connection website. http://maberry-hotrod-connection.com/

I got there through a link from a 1950 Chevy he currently has listed on eBay. What I found was several sweet hotrods and a few VERY unique creations. Thought I'd post a few pictures of these unique rides.

The first started life as a 1993 Oldsmobile, and is now a flat black rat rod with attitude. Hey...you either like it or you don't. The second started life as a Ford Aerostar van and is now a cool "military vehicle". Bet this thing is a "hoot" to cruise around in during the summer months.


You can see more pictures of both of these vehicles as well as great descriptions of how they were built at the Mayberry Hotrod Connection website listed above. You can also see photographs of several other vehicles that he has built and/or sold.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    ебать))
    Привет из Украины)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!