Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rocky's Latest Project

Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing? When I bought my 50 Chevy, the previous owner gave me a tour of his garages (see previous postings from last month). He also told me about his latest project: a radical 1939 Chevy. It wasn't at his house at the time, so I had to envision the car as he gave me a verbal description of the work that he was doing.

At any rate, tonight, he sent pictures of his project in it's current state. As you can see from the photos, it's been chopped (or is it scalped?), dropped and narrowed. The frame also increases the wheelbase considerably as well. I've requested that he keep me updated on the progress of his rat rod, and I hope that I can in turn post pictures of the progression of the build to this blog.

Rocky, this looks like it is going to be a real crowd pleaser and a fun ride!

Rocky also sent some photographs of his bike. It's absolutely cool as well!

Thanks Rocky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!