Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back from D.C....

A nice early Ford.

This '55 Chevrolet was tubbed and had a roll bar!




I've seen this late thirties Chevrolet Sedan before. Always throws me a bit to see late 60's/early 70's Chevy rally stripes on an early Chevrolet!



Well, got home last evening at about 1:15 AM from chaperoning our 8th graders on a class field trip to Washington D.C. Yesterday, we spent a good part of the morning in Gettysburg, PA on our trip home. We had a great trip, and I took a "boat-load" of pictures...maybe I'll have to start a new blog!?!?!




Even though I'm feeling a bit exhausted from the whole affair, thought I'd get up this morning and try to start uploading some photographs from last weekend.


I spent some time talking with the owner of this slick 1949 Chevrolet. It gave me a look at a couple of cool things I could do with my 1950 Chevy...i.e....the Offenhauser split manifold with dual carbs was very cool, as were the fender skirts, frenched headlights, and frenched radio antenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!