Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last of the Ivy Tech Show Pictures

Well, it's taken me all week, but here are the last few pictures taken at this year's Ivy Tech Car Show in Richmond, Indiana.

This Chevelle was a very nice example of a clean street machine.



I got excited as we were leaving the show, I saw this Chevrolet pull into the show area. Upon inspection, I was a bit disappointed with the pink dice, pinstripes and graphics. (no offense to the owner, hey, ladies certainly have a right to express their tastes on their own vehicles!)

Well, there you have it. The camera media card has been deleted and fresh batteries have been added. Hopefully I'll be getting to a show this weekend or next so that I can have some fresh photos for posting!

Have a CRUISIN' weekend!

Scruffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!