Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wheels and Rubber

Hey! Just received a comment from another Indiana blogger. It's great to see someone else blogging from the Hoosier state about things automotive. After I received the comment, I checked out the blog at http://wheelsandrubber.blogspot.com/. Looks like a great site! I love the list of upcoming carshows in Indiana! I've already marked my calendar with a few that I was unaware of. Thanks a lot!

On a related note...thought I was going to be able to get down to Indianapolis for the World of Wheels car show this weekend. However things just didn't work out for me. It was cool to see pictures from the event on the wheelsandrubber site! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shot out. The blog is great.

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!