Sunday, February 10, 2008

Playin' with Adobe PhotoDeluxe Again

Not a lot of automotive stuff going on in my life this weekend. Still watching those Old Navy trucks on eBay. Have emailed a guy in Ft. Wayne that had 3 and currently has the last one for sale on eBay. (a 5 window!). Also watching a 1968 4-door Deville in New Castle, IN.

Anyway, I've spent a lot of time on my computer this weekend working on a principal portfolio that due at the end of March. Inbetween typing examples of "how I've met the 6 ISLLC standards for school administrators" (currently on page 25!), I've tried to have a little fun messing around with Adobe PhotoDeluxe. Here is a before and after photo. I found this awesome picture of a 36 Ford online. This car is EXTRA sweet just like it is....but you can see the cool stuff you can do in PhotoDeluxe. First I converted the pic to black and white, then hand-colored the ratfink green flames back onto the car. I also painted the rims the same color. Gives the picture a whole different look...more rat, less trailer queen...but still very cool.

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful before.. and is just wicked after! You did a great job!

    I love reading your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Avalon! I appreciate the comments! More posts are in the works!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!