Saturday, February 16, 2008

1500 + Views and Still Goin'....

WOW! Just watched my view counter flip over to 1500 this weekend! That's very cool! Never thought much about others reading my thoughts when I started this blog a couple of years ago. Now I've had 1500+ views and almost 150 posts. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by "Suede and Chrome"!!!

I will continue to post pictures I've taken at various car shows, cruise-ins, rod runs, etc. I'll also continue to surf the web looking for anything that I feel is "Suede and Chrome" worthy....Case in point: I've been thinking alot about bobbers lately. I've been searching eBay and the Internet trying to get some ideas of what I like and what I don't. Can't remember where I found these two pictures, but had to admit...both photos illustrate a "match made in heaven". A beautiful traditional hot-rod Ford with a sick bobber.


1 comment:

  1. Keep doing what you do. I love this photo of the bobber and ford. I don't see many bobbers around.

    wheelsandrubber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!