Friday, February 15, 2008

Not Much Time to Blog



I'd like to send an apology out to the faithful "Suede and Chrome" readers. I haven't had much time to blog lately...life has been keepin' me pretty busy. (That and the wife has been comin' down hard on me about spending too much time on the computer!) :)


A buddy of mine emailed me this wicked link yesterday. It's an online magazine based in Hawaii! Covers the car scene on those tiny little islands we call the 50th state! There is a great 3 part article on a sweet rat build that I thought many of you would fine interesting....check it out at:
http://honolulustreetsmagazine.com/hawaiianratrod_two_oct2005.htm. Thanks Fchevfan for the link! By the way...this guy builds some killer rods....too bad they are in the 'small scale'! Yep, sounds crazy, but this guy builds custom hotwheels in his spare time. I wouldn't laugh....he's makin' a killin' on eBay with those things!



Not much to blog about this evening. Haven't been able to get my hands on one of those Old Navy Chevy Trucks yet....I'm I just a cheap-o or is it a bit insane that those things have been bringin' $2500.00 to $4,000.00 on eBay. Go figure?!?! The 68 Caddy in New Castle, IN hasn't panned out either. Guess I'll keep dreamin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!