Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rob Riley Build: '36 Ford

Still posting cool model builds from my friend, Rob Riley. Gotta tell ya Rob, today's build is one of my personal favs!
 
 
"Here's one that I built out of some spare parts that I had. The body, chassis and interior are from a 36 Ford coupe kit. The engine is a flathead, and I put a small blower on it and 6 strombergs. I made the carb stacks out of aluminum tubing. I made the headers, and they exit under the front fenders with some turnouts on the ends.
 
 
The rear of the car has been narrowed and tubbed and I stuffed some big slicks under it.
The nerf bars are from my parts box as well as the wheels.
 
 
I went with primer on this one because I was kind of undecided on what color to paint it.
It's kind of a mix of pro-street meets old school meets rat rod. This was a pretty quick build to get me out of a building slump."
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Man, that is a helluva kool motor.
    nice job!

    Guy

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!