Saturday, November 14, 2009

Suede and Chrome Extra: Quaker Steak & Lube


Just got home from my parents taking my wife and I out to celebrate my birthday and my father's birthday. We went to a really cool place in Beavercreek, Ohio called Quaker Steak and Lube. http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Beavercreek_OH/

The food is good, and the atmosphere is great. It's like someone crawled in my ear, poked around in my head, then took all that information and hung it on the walls!

I've been to this particular Quaker Steak & Lube four or five times, and I think almost every time, there has been a different "classic" on the lift. I think they must rotate the cars between the eateries in the chain.

As you walk into the place, you are greeted by this replica of the bike Harry Fonda rode in the classic movie, "Easy Rider". I tried to get my wife to set on the bike for the picture...but she refused. We followed our trip to Quaker Steak & Lube with a trip to the Fairfield Commons Mall for the ladies, then a visit to my friend Bill Winger down at DaddyKatz in Moraine, Ohio. (oh did I mention we had to get some ice cream @ the Stone Cold Creamery too?) All in all, a great evening out with the wife and the folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!